Sunday, May 3, 2009

Homecoming

After two exciting days and one relaxing one at Kaiser Permanente, it's time to go home at last. I thought I had Dad wrapped around my finger, but he's not coughing up the car keys. The 10-minute ride home passes uneventfully.

I celebrated my triumphant homecoming at the diaper changing station by aiming an explosive poop right at Dad's face. He's got amazing reflexes for an old guy.

Uncle Henhuh and Aunt Santosh show up with cousins Anya and Yash at dinner time, and it's a full house: 6 adults and 4 kids. It is the first time I've seen more people (by one) in a single room than the operating room in which I was delivered.

Yash is my closest kin by age, but we're in different weight categories so we can't wrestle yet.

P.S., Happy 17th anniversary, Mom and Dad.  My present to you is me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment