Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Non-Apparent Participation

We finished breakfast and wandered over to Mom's office, arriving just in time to eat lunch. Not the wurst way to begin exploring my new town. Lunch was pork roast, red cabbage, and potato dumplings. Yum! I guess we're really not in Kansas, er, California anymore.

After lunch I played with the candy and fire extinguisher in the lobby while Mom and Dad used their No Touching Laptops. This new parent-participation daycare is great!

We spent the rest of the afternoon telling the housing authority we're here. I can't believe they didn't already know! I thought my reputation preceded me. Apparently banks, libraries, shipping companies, waiters, ... just about everybody in Munich won't believe you're here until you show them an Anmeldung to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment