Thursday, November 5, 2009

Peas Porridge Poo

It's been a while since I blogged about poop. Not that everyone doesn't enjoy a good poop story, but there hadn't been much change on the backside front. I'm not going to gratuitously talk about excrement just to make my fans happy. I have standards, ya know.

Nevertheless, with pleasure I announce my first green and pasty, stinky, solid-food poop. (Well, mush food anyway. I want to meet the genius who decided to call vegetable purée "solid".) Dad assures me that this is olfactorily an order of magnitude more vile than the cheesy stuff I had before, and that makes it special. He's looking forward to the next 2 years, I can tell.

In unrelated news (Dad hopes), I have expanded my food repertoire to include green vegetable goo in addition to orange and white. It looks to me like in-one-orifice, out-the-other, but Dad assures me that the incoming stuff is peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment