Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Day

Today started with Mom and Dad stuffing everything back into suitcases. After that was the first highlight: breakfast! Then we shlepped off to the only doctor Mom and Dad know in this country, a neurologist who wrote us a prescription for an unspoiled package of my tummy medicine before the 4-day holiday weekend.

From there we raced across town to our new apartment for the inspection and turnover. We won by a (cold) nose!

After that, it was back to the hotel for jackets and the first load of suitcases, hauling too many for me to count on a 30-minute trip by foot and subway. Of course, I can't count past — what's the first number? But Mom and Dad had stuff in each hand, stuff on their backs, stuff in my stroller, and me in my Daddy Saddle.

Then we went grocery shopping for… everything. Seems that Munich closes for the whole 4-day weekend. Finally Mom and Dad lugged all the groceries to our new home along with another huge pile of luggage. I can't walk yet, or I'm sure they would have given me something to drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment