Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Temporary Stay

The neurosurgeon says my surgery should be when I'm 6 to 12 months old, so sometime between November and April. Mom and Dad are planning to put it off until at least January so we can visit family for the holidays. If I'm still on the small side then, it might get delayed a little longer. So I've got a while to continue making the parents lose sleep with my yelling, rather than with worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment